Official Publications of the Logical Language Group
- You can read, download, or purchase What Is Lojban?, also known as the Level Zero book, edited by Nick Nicholas and John Woldemar Cowan. This book makes an excellent introduction to lojban.
- You can buy The Complete Lojban Language, by John Woldemar Cowan
- A pre-final version of the lojban reference grammar. Has some typos, but is otherwise identical to the published version above.
- The various lojban brochures
- Robin Turner's mini-course
- Robin Turner's Introductory Essay On Lojban
- The Lojban mini-lesson
- The draft dictionary and related files. A work in progress
- Various lojban wordlists that have been released into the public domain
- Lojban etymological information
- The lojban draft textbook
- Various Lojban Formal Grammars
- Miscellaneous publications, such as ordering forms and such.
Created by. Last Modification: Sunday 08 of June, 2014 19:07:48 GMT by .