This is the pre-final version of the Lojban reference grammar, and has some typos. This document is available for sale as The Complete Lojban Language.
Another version of the reference grammar is available here. This version contains various fixes as pointed out in the errata page.
A CLL Beginner's Order has been proposed for the reading of the reference grammar as a primary learning material.
Anyone interested is urged to read the book and send comments to John Cowan at <email@example.com>.
Here are the individual chapters:
- Lojban As We Mangle It In Lojbanistan: About This Book
- A Quick Tour of Lojban Grammar, With Diagrams
- The Hills Are Alive With The Sounds Of Lojban
- The Shape Of Words To Come: Lojban Morphology
- Pretty Little Girls' School: The Structure Of Lojban selbri
- To Speak Of Many Things: The Lojban sumti
- Brevity Is The Soul Of Language: Pro-sumti And Pro-bridi
- Relative Clauses, Which Make sumti Even More Complicated
- To Boston Via The Road Go I, With An Excursion Into The Land Of Modals
- Imaginary Journeys: The Lojban Space/Time Tense System
- Events, Qualities, Quantities, And Other Vague Words: On Lojban Abstraction
- Dog House And White House: Determining lujvo Place Structures
- Oooh! Arrgh! Ugh! Yecch! Attitudinal and Emotional Indicators
- If Wishes Were Horses: The Lojban Connective System
- 'No' Problems: On Lojban Negation
- 'Who Did You Pass On The Road? Nobody': Lojban And Logic
- As Easy As A-B-C? The Lojban Letteral System And Its Uses
- lojbau mekso: Mathematical Expressions in Lojban
- Putting It All Together: Notes on the Structure of Lojban Texts
- A Catalogue of selma'o
- Formal Grammars
The entire reference grammar is available as a single zip file:
- HTML format (hrefgram.zip, 563; 1.6Mb unzipped; MD5 = 0d72c94cd07282b884c9725fb208da12)
- SIL IPA fonts (Truetype and PS) (silip12a.zip (404kb, MD5 = b5c0c0aab352ac9909809cfcb9b6d89b)
Created by. Last Modification: Thursday 12 of June, 2014 21:18:32 GMT by .