See also Currently proposed experimental cmavo.
- cau'e [ COI ] vocative: comforting noise made toward infants (suggested by Jordan DeLong)
- I think ki'ai + some appropriate sound would be more appropriate here, in that it it is a solution that generalizes to other quasi-vocatives.
Why isn't cu'u good enough? Isn't ciska a type of cusku?
- sa'ai [ SA ] next word begins nonstandard construction.: (Hopefully this stops the sentence from being parsed.): (proposed by but not endorsed by AndR)
- xa'a [ XAhA ] abstract to concrete converter: converts abstractions into concrete sumti, inverse of tu'a
Doesnt le su'u do what you want?
- I've no idea. Go read the messages where Djer proposed it. --mi'e And.
;xi'i3 [ XI ] degree of Fuzzy Logic truth:
I think they also call this 'jei'
- xoi [ ??? ]
- abbreviation for lo'e du'u or conceivably tu'o su'u
- Moved to Obsolete Experimental Cmavo because it is incompatible with the baseline. --And
You really want to fill up x-cmavo space don't you? What is wrong with xe'enai or na xe'e?
- xo'u [ XOhU ] high scope mark: marks the following word as going to the start of the prenex at the start of the sentence. xe'enai, conversely, notes that the following word does not got to the start of the prenex.
But what might actually be useful is a way to start a prenex at some place else in the sentence, resembling the English usage of listing undefined variables in a sentence and ending with a clause that says "where x=5 and r=2.3".