I am Timo Paulssen, timonator or la timos and i live in Germany.
I've done some stuff for the lojban community, but almost all projects I started have died an early death. Those that have survived are pretty decent, though.
I claim to be a decently skilled lojbanist. I enjoy VoIP talks via TeamSpeak, Mumble or Skype. I dig free software and Linux. I like Python.
I hang around in the lojban IRC channel all day.
- lo melbi plini - a short story i hacked together in the course of an evening - has no real plot, lacks suspense, has no point to it, but was a nice exercise.
- citno melbi pinpedi - a "series" of different works of art, centering around intranslatable lojban humor
- jbobac, the lojbanic audioboard
- the ultimate lojban pronounciation guide (lojban_pro.ogg) which i made together with la cizra (which might also fit the currently running category, but noone contributed so i consider it done)
- jboclidju, an e-learning platform
- CaveStory translation
- top secret project, which has pretty much died before i even told you what it was
- karda, was supposed to be a very awesome flashcard learning program
- lojbo tcidu sidju, a nintendo DS homebrew program for reading fiction, which helps the reader by supplying dictionary lookups and whiteboard drawing functionality.
- ndsmemo2, a SM-2 implementation for the nintendo DS - horrible code and I don't use the DS as often as before, so I killed it.